- probably because i smoked a j, first and foremost
- but also because it’s nice to spend time with friends. having restricted hours gives me the perfect excuse to pursue it. us humans are contrary lil animals. all the time in the world = movies alone at home 16 hours a day. minimal free time = ensure it is the most exciting few hours of the day
- because i miss james so much that it hurts, and it’s nice to feel like that. there’s nothing more exquisite than still feeling excited and restless and jumpy, after all these years
- people in the industry are full respectful and super nice when they meet you - it’s really odd to be on the receiving end of being sucked up to haaaaaaa.
- immortal technique. my messiah
- holiiiidaaayyyssss and cairns and tassie soon
- because there is so much to look forward to
Gonna have a ramble for my mental health, seeing as my two main men (James and my lil bro) are back home in cairnsssss
Anyway work has been interesting. Although it all seems straight forward, I still have this sneaking suspicion that it’s gonna kick off or get really fucking intense sometime soon. I think I have to have a design finished tomorrow arvo, amidst getting a bunch of working drawings up to speed. I’m scared I’m gonna badly edit or delete or issue the wrong drawing and cost everyone $$$ but must take a leaf out of tumblr and practice more positive thoughts. I must admit I am keen for this design due tomorrow - it’s a cafe for the airport and the client wants a bold black industrial palette and the old bloke architects FEAR THE BLACK but I LOVE IT and hope I can make it look badass without anyone crampin my style :p also going to a design xmas party next with my 3 interior design besties so should be fun!
in other more morbid news, I’ve been thinking a lot about the young woman who was murdered in inner city Brisbane a couple of days ago :( she was 23, walking to work in the city at 4am and was beaten to death. She had been in the country 6 weeks or something similar. It’s really unsettling and so dispicable. I’m so so sorry for her. They caught the guy, so hurray for coppers. it makes me so angry that another crime against a young woman GOING TO WORK was committed so close to home. Part of me wishes I had decided to walk through the city after my night out so I coulda helped or something… RIP Eunji Ban